The main advantage of Business Central is is the improvement of communication, which is crucial in this area of activity. The system gives “here and now” access to the most important information from production or warehouse. In sale you get access to data from the whole company. Thanks to that, system allows for precise determination of order processing times and their valuation. Business Central also supports conducting marketing activities.
Business Central supports, among others payment service, customer contact management. It eanables creation and processing of sale invoices, creation of inquiries and offers, price service, dispatch of orders.
Sales and distribution – the benefits of Business Central
- Sales planning taking into account demand forecasts;
- Determining the appropriate level of margins, appropriate calculations;
- Management of discounts, price lists, discounts and promotions;
- Creating advanced analysis;
- Comparing results with planned volumes;
- Quick and easy settlement and invoicing of payments;
- Increased profitability of distribution channels
- Shortening the order cycle
- Efficient circulation of documents, the ability to control the buyer’s credit limits, attach attachments and delegate powers;
- Handling bulk orders and permanent contracts;
- Customer and sales related data management;
- Classification of recipients;
- Easy launch of new sales channels (online store, mobile);
- Management of online sales channels (B2B and B2C);
- Integrated online sales with auction systems, shopping portals and payment systems;
- B2B cooperation with partners via the Internet;
- Reducing the cost of running a business.